I can't make you stay.
But where's your heart?
Hello Hello.
Navigations: profile, entries, tagboard and links navigations respectively (from the top).
|
Thursday, October 30, 2008, 10:13 PM
song
(original) (acoustic) Sleeping With The Light On Lyrics » Busted Along she came, with her picture, Put it in a frame, so I won't miss her, Got on a plane, from London; Heathrow, It seems such a shame, yea.. [Chorus:]I feel her. Slipping through my fingers, Now she's gone, I'm sleeping with the light on, And sharks swim through my veins now, that she's gone, I'm sleeping with the light on. Heard she's engaged, but to her best friend, No ones to blame, here's where it all ends, And I feel the pain, 'cause I'm without her, I feel the pain. [Chorus]I see the sight, with a different light, Words cannot describe the way I'm feeling, 'Cause I've been searching in my head, For the words I thought she'd said, For too long.
|
Vanity isn't a sin, a little narcissm wouldn't hurt.
Casey.M.1105.TP-sycho.lovesMCR PARAMORE.FutbolMANCHESTERUNITED
|
A
link
link
B
link
link
C
link
link
D
link
link
+ Age's a shame.
+ another post
+ sad blog
+ ending speech
+ love pains?
+ songahoy.
+ misses xoxo
+ countdown
+ NOT READY
+ a let-down?
+ September 2008
+ October 2008
+ November 2008
+ December 2008
+ January 2009
+ February 2009
+ March 2009
+ April 2009
+ May 2009
+ June 2009
+ July 2009
An accidentality production
Inspiration from DancingSheep & BONBON:D
|
CLICK2TAG,not
|