I can't make you stay.
But where's your heart?
Hello Hello.
Navigations: profile, entries, tagboard and links navigations respectively (from the top).
|
Sunday, February 22, 2009, 12:27 AM
q.q.q.quin what?! quintuple!
Quintuple, now that sounds orgasmic! Imagine, Manchester United- winners of the QUINTUPLE '09! In dotA it would have sounded like:" HOLEY SHIT! ""OWNAGE" Hah, too much dotA when i'm bored can make you like that( as of above).
I'm gonna bathe after this post, and get myself into a good mood for the Man U match later at 1.25 am(i think). Maybe gonna chill by drinking alcohol! But i am having sore throat and blocked nose, alcohol sounds bad. So i am just gonna go for a glass of warm water. Just PERFECT, a glass of warm water to cheer me up.*hinting sarcasm*
^^! I am so ^^ing jealous of 'Fiz & his new ^^ing Xbox360! WT^^ lah! I ALSO WANT!! GIMME GIMME GIMME. ^^, i'm acting like a ^^ing b!tch. That's so not totally cool, so i guess i will be going off here. SEEYA doods and babes
|
Vanity isn't a sin, a little narcissm wouldn't hurt.
Casey.M.1105.TP-sycho.lovesMCR PARAMORE.FutbolMANCHESTERUNITED
|
A
link
link
B
link
link
C
link
link
D
link
link
+ Desolation Row
+ Job & Soccer
+ We Fall Behind Our Calm Demeanors
+ Please Slow Down Girl, I'm Losing You Way Too Fast
+ getting tired is tiring
+ hurtin' & offendin'
+ Soccer + Bromance + Facebook
+ E for enjoy
+ Junior College Vs. Slack Squad
+ Comprehensive post 1
+ September 2008
+ October 2008
+ November 2008
+ December 2008
+ January 2009
+ February 2009
+ March 2009
+ April 2009
+ May 2009
+ June 2009
+ July 2009
An accidentality production
Inspiration from DancingSheep & BONBON:D
|
CLICK2TAG,not
|