I can't make you stay.
But where's your heart?
Hello Hello.
Navigations: profile, entries, tagboard and links navigations respectively (from the top).
|
Tuesday, March 24, 2009, 2:21 AM
Guess what guess what!
I've got my braces on! Okay, it's not as bad as i thought. Extraction was mildly painful,but luckily the bleeding stop within 2 hrs. The braces feels awfully tight and a slight discomfort in talking. Soft food for diet for next few days, but other than the constant piece of metallic obstacle between my teeth and my lips, it's still(haii) alright i guess.
To see how i look like now.. haha u have to ask me out(: I can talk already! so can call me also-but not for two long, opening my mouth tires my mouth muscles. Oh and well..the only think i cant do now is smile): yea i can't smile/grin. sady.. OH WELL, tata! off to bed..
|
Vanity isn't a sin, a little narcissm wouldn't hurt.
Casey.M.1105.TP-sycho.lovesMCR PARAMORE.FutbolMANCHESTERUNITED
|
A
link
link
B
link
link
C
link
link
D
link
link
+ I'm just not feeling me
+ title title title title TITLE title
+ halfanowl
+ Nothing compares to you
+ nothing compares to you
+ I would rather walk alone
+ nocturnal mode activated*beep*
+ work..
+ Swim Swim Swim
+ nostalgic..oh yea
+ September 2008
+ October 2008
+ November 2008
+ December 2008
+ January 2009
+ February 2009
+ March 2009
+ April 2009
+ May 2009
+ June 2009
+ July 2009
An accidentality production
Inspiration from DancingSheep & BONBON:D
|
CLICK2TAG,not
|