I can't make you stay.
But where's your heart?
Hello Hello.
Navigations: profile, entries, tagboard and links navigations respectively (from the top).
|
Monday, February 23, 2009, 6:16 PM
Life In Technicolor ii
Lead me away with your voice. Lead me away with a little trick or two. Look away and smile. Go crazy. Go away, quickly.
Did half of my enrollment package from TP today and went for medical checkup with Shaun and Zixiang. Went back on 133 and got really nostalgic when the bus went pass Serangoon- the slope the bros walked to reach the mrt station and that stretched of road we have to jay-walk to get across, and that flight of stairs that we have to ascend/descend from everyday. During those days, i dreaded going home- 'cause I have to walk(I'm lazy by nature). But well today when i went pass the area, the feeling's just weird. Not Alien-ish weird, but it feels all wiggly inside( the feeling i have when i think of something really sad). Nothing to shed, I am glad i got so far. For now, it's just me.
A dog should be my next closest companion. If I can prove to myself that i am responsible enough. Wouldn't want to ruin some dog's life, I think i roughly know how it feels to be abandoned.I regretted giving Bobby away):
|
Vanity isn't a sin, a little narcissm wouldn't hurt.
Casey.M.1105.TP-sycho.lovesMCR PARAMORE.FutbolMANCHESTERUNITED
|
A
link
link
B
link
link
C
link
link
D
link
link
+ q.q.q.quin what?! quintuple!
+ Desolation Row
+ Job & Soccer
+ We Fall Behind Our Calm Demeanors
+ Please Slow Down Girl, I'm Losing You Way Too Fast
+ getting tired is tiring
+ hurtin' & offendin'
+ Soccer + Bromance + Facebook
+ E for enjoy
+ Junior College Vs. Slack Squad
+ September 2008
+ October 2008
+ November 2008
+ December 2008
+ January 2009
+ February 2009
+ March 2009
+ April 2009
+ May 2009
+ June 2009
+ July 2009
An accidentality production
Inspiration from DancingSheep & BONBON:D
|
CLICK2TAG,not
|