|
plugin&play
How can we listen all night long | ||||||||
|
I can't make you stay.
But where's your heart?
Hello Hello. Navigations: profile, entries, tagboard and links navigations respectively (from the top). |
Monday, April 06, 2009, 2:59 AM
It's not called the Theatre of Dreams for nothing.
I stopped blogging for a while or so this few days cause i haven't really been feeling very energetic. I been to a few sessions of soccer and out for a while and tuition and tv these few days. Haven't really been sleeping early(as usual) but the days without soccer i slept through till 2+. So it more or less replenish the mental and physical strain. I know it's kind of exaggerating to say soccer and other recreational stuff are a strain to my body, but i just feel so drained after consecutive spells of the sun and exercise + my lack of sleep. I sleep at 3+ or 4 and wake up at 8 30 to meet the guys. Beats me why i dont wanna change my horrid sleeping patterns, it's more habitual then i thought it could get. Damn, haha! Not going for Freshmen Orientation Camp. Sorry if i didnt allowed another person to go in my place. But my urge to make friends and move along with time and school has worn and tore. Nostalgia and that Warmth i feel from my current bunch of friends are just right. I ain't gay, but you can say my adventurous spirit is a victim of a road-kill accident. Simply put it, i just dont feel like moving on. I am looking forward to school still, and all those cool stuff being a poly student(definitely not the travel fare), so i guess i should just try to enjoy my last weeks of holiday before my academic semester 1 begin. "Not up to me, not up to you." |
thedeceptionist
Vanity isn't a sin, a little narcissm wouldn't hurt. |
partnersincrime
A link link B link link C link link D link link backtoyesterday
+ maybe tmr.. + Pieces of yesterday + Guess what guess what! + I'm just not feeling me + title title title title TITLE title + halfanowl + Nothing compares to you + nothing compares to you + I would rather walk alone + nocturnal mode activated*beep* wheni'mgone
+ September 2008 + October 2008 + November 2008 + December 2008 + January 2009 + February 2009 + March 2009 + April 2009 + May 2009 + June 2009 + July 2009 takeabow
An accidentality production Inspiration from DancingSheep & BONBON:D |
theventingmachine
CLICK2TAG,not
|
||||