I can't make you stay.
But where's your heart?
Hello Hello.
Navigations: profile, entries, tagboard and links navigations respectively (from the top).
|
Tuesday, March 03, 2009, 11:23 AM
Texas Hold'em
I am stuck to that game! But no, not really money lah! If i were to go into a casino(if ever), I wouldn't play poker there either, too painful to the wallet:D I am just addicted to the Facebook edition of the Texas hold'em. Just had a full house to Ace, beat that~ then ALL IN-ed with this dude that's trying to split my share of winnings, if not could have gotten more than 650+ chips, DAMN.
I was just wondering does anyone still reads this blog of mine, cause blogs are dying. Jessica see's died, mine seems like zombie from L4D, others refuses to post fresh items. IS THE BLOGOSPHERE DYING? or maybe it's just the JC people getting too tied up from their work. Heard it's RUNNING and MUGGING all day from all the people that i had spoken to online for the past few days. HAHAxD Au Ze Best!
L4D is seriously so fun, beats CS(OMG IT'S freaking TRUE!) Well Co-op campaign mode is just so awesome, kill zombies-kill friends-burn zombies-burn friends-shoot zombies' asses-get mawed by zombies-get MASS-ed by zombies- get fling away by giant hulk-like zombies- get ambushed by fast,jumping zombies and many many more. OH AND FRIENDLY FIRED ENABLED- haha, i personally dealt much damage to zombies and friends(hafiz sugan zx) i shoot shoot shoot then they come in front of me. Then i throw flaming molotov's at zx when he was on the ground getting mobbed by the horde. HAHA he fucking screamed at me( i was right beside him) and sugan kept making weird sounds with his character, she's like fucking laughing when we fighting creepy zombie masses la. I so wanted to TK him sial, cause afraid she's the fucking zombie in disguise.
Alright, IF YOU DO READ THIS POST- TRY TO TAG PLEASE. I will see whether it's worth typing stuff for that pitiful no. of readers. TATA~
|
Vanity isn't a sin, a little narcissm wouldn't hurt.
Casey.M.1105.TP-sycho.lovesMCR PARAMORE.FutbolMANCHESTERUNITED
|
A
link
link
B
link
link
C
link
link
D
link
link
+ post!
+ Life In Technicolor ii
+ q.q.q.quin what?! quintuple!
+ Desolation Row
+ Job & Soccer
+ We Fall Behind Our Calm Demeanors
+ Please Slow Down Girl, I'm Losing You Way Too Fast
+ getting tired is tiring
+ hurtin' & offendin'
+ Soccer + Bromance + Facebook
+ September 2008
+ October 2008
+ November 2008
+ December 2008
+ January 2009
+ February 2009
+ March 2009
+ April 2009
+ May 2009
+ June 2009
+ July 2009
An accidentality production
Inspiration from DancingSheep & BONBON:D
|
CLICK2TAG,not
|