I can't make you stay.
But where's your heart?
Hello Hello.
Navigations: profile, entries, tagboard and links navigations respectively (from the top).
|
Thursday, April 09, 2009, 3:25 AM
I don't really know what i am blogging about. (:
Well i don't know why am i still up at this time, 3 25am. Hah, it's really early. My body clock is screwed and i don't know how to fix it. Arrgh, but well i get enough sleep i think.2 to 2, 3 to 3, 12 hrs +/- haha..
Today hitting the theatres with sugan fiz and zx to watch Fast And Furious 4. Fiz and sugan are just fans of that series, i am kinda interested in it and zx too! Well hope we get good seats, as well as enjoy ourselves. I think i am gonna go buy myself a pair of shoes soon! High cuts..yea i will get one pair of those..haha, afterall i didnt spent any thing much on myself except food and play. School's starting, i think i am ready(: It's just a few hours less sleep, and everyday should be doing things that i am interested in. HAHA(:
|
Vanity isn't a sin, a little narcissm wouldn't hurt.
Casey.M.1105.TP-sycho.lovesMCR PARAMORE.FutbolMANCHESTERUNITED
|
A
link
link
B
link
link
C
link
link
D
link
link
+ It's not called the Theatre of Dreams for nothing.
+ maybe tmr..
+ Pieces of yesterday
+ Guess what guess what!
+ I'm just not feeling me
+ title title title title TITLE title
+ halfanowl
+ Nothing compares to you
+ nothing compares to you
+ I would rather walk alone
+ September 2008
+ October 2008
+ November 2008
+ December 2008
+ January 2009
+ February 2009
+ March 2009
+ April 2009
+ May 2009
+ June 2009
+ July 2009
An accidentality production
Inspiration from DancingSheep & BONBON:D
|
CLICK2TAG,not
|