I can't make you stay.
But where's your heart?
Hello Hello.
Navigations: profile, entries, tagboard and links navigations respectively (from the top).
|
Tuesday, April 21, 2009, 5:38 PM
Smiles & Laughter
are the little somethings I look for. It's hard to explain, but my uncle(one of the many wonderful uncles that i have) words still touch me even though it's 3 years ago during CNY BlackJack Session. "I bet my money for your smiles, and in the end we are all winners." Or something like that. Though they are not the exact words, i feel these are rather similar to one of my life creeds/mottos: "A day without laughter is a day wasted." By Charlie Chaplin, the famous comedian. Thus by seeing you(refers to all) happy, i ain't regretting. Well unless it puts me in an awkward position. Haha, I can't really see why i should rejoice(sometimes i may still rejoice though) if it's as such.
SMILE like you mean it(:
|
Vanity isn't a sin, a little narcissm wouldn't hurt.
Casey.M.1105.TP-sycho.lovesMCR PARAMORE.FutbolMANCHESTERUNITED
|
A
link
link
B
link
link
C
link
link
D
link
link
+ heartbreak for young reds
+ I don't really know what i am blogging about. (:
+ It's not called the Theatre of Dreams for nothing.
+ maybe tmr..
+ Pieces of yesterday
+ Guess what guess what!
+ I'm just not feeling me
+ title title title title TITLE title
+ halfanowl
+ Nothing compares to you
+ September 2008
+ October 2008
+ November 2008
+ December 2008
+ January 2009
+ February 2009
+ March 2009
+ April 2009
+ May 2009
+ June 2009
+ July 2009
An accidentality production
Inspiration from DancingSheep & BONBON:D
|
CLICK2TAG,not
|