I can't make you stay.
But where's your heart?
Hello Hello.
Navigations: profile, entries, tagboard and links navigations respectively (from the top).
|
Monday, April 27, 2009, 7:54 PM
In My Place.
It's hard to admit. But i wonder, whether i stretch out to reach for the impossible too many times. So much, that I'm scared to leave at least a footprint, in your heart.
Starting the BIO stuff of psychology. Neuroscience and Behaviour. It kinda hit me in the face, the brute force of Biology*something i've never done* for 2 years since secondary 2.
The class after Foundation Psych. was like a huge bore.CSA-computer says ah! I forgotten what it's abbrevation for. But it's like a little catalogue talk, where the lecturer tells the whole hall about what products are used in various aspects of a business. OH PLEASE, like we don't know spread sheets are by Excel and presentation slides are from PowerPoint.
Juliana Theory-Goodnight Starlight
Close your eyes. You're beautiful when you're sleeping. Tonight may all your dreams come true. It's so nice to hold you while you're sleeping, When I'm sleeping next to you.
And what we've got is something special, And what we are is a perfect match. And 3000 miles could never come between us, No matter what we do, it's always you and me and you and It's always me and you.
I know sometimes it's lonely while you're sleeping. Well, it's lonely for me too. It's alright. Just know that while I'm sleeping, That I'm dreaming of you.
And what we've got is something special, And what we are is a perfect match, And 3000 miles could never come between us. We always have the stars to wish upon from where I'm at, And where you are.
Good night. Good night. Good night. Good night.
Kudos to Fiz for Intro to Juliana Theory.
|
Vanity isn't a sin, a little narcissm wouldn't hurt.
Casey.M.1105.TP-sycho.lovesMCR PARAMORE.FutbolMANCHESTERUNITED
|
A
link
link
B
link
link
C
link
link
D
link
link
+ A Humble Apology,
+ Smiles & Laughter
+ heartbreak for young reds
+ I don't really know what i am blogging about. (:
+ It's not called the Theatre of Dreams for nothing.
+ maybe tmr..
+ Pieces of yesterday
+ Guess what guess what!
+ I'm just not feeling me
+ title title title title TITLE title
+ September 2008
+ October 2008
+ November 2008
+ December 2008
+ January 2009
+ February 2009
+ March 2009
+ April 2009
+ May 2009
+ June 2009
+ July 2009
An accidentality production
Inspiration from DancingSheep & BONBON:D
|
CLICK2TAG,not
|