I can't make you stay.
But where's your heart?
Hello Hello.
Navigations: profile, entries, tagboard and links navigations respectively (from the top).
|
Friday, May 08, 2009, 7:53 PM
100th blog post
I think i will start to do some serious scheduling, I haven't been great at time management from the start, but if I put in effort..Who knows? Maybe i will be able to successfully turn my time management around.
Well speaking of time management, i am gonna bathe! i haven't bathe since i came home from school. Just changed into plain clothes and fell asleep. Haha and revised my psychology before doing the quiz( with zx)! Well it counts as part of the GPA, so must take it seriously.
Soccer tmr! Looking forward to it.
|
Vanity isn't a sin, a little narcissm wouldn't hurt.
Casey.M.1105.TP-sycho.lovesMCR PARAMORE.FutbolMANCHESTERUNITED
|
A
link
link
B
link
link
C
link
link
D
link
link
+ Happy post no.1
+ In My Place.
+ A Humble Apology,
+ Smiles & Laughter
+ heartbreak for young reds
+ I don't really know what i am blogging about. (:
+ It's not called the Theatre of Dreams for nothing.
+ maybe tmr..
+ Pieces of yesterday
+ Guess what guess what!
+ September 2008
+ October 2008
+ November 2008
+ December 2008
+ January 2009
+ February 2009
+ March 2009
+ April 2009
+ May 2009
+ June 2009
+ July 2009
An accidentality production
Inspiration from DancingSheep & BONBON:D
|
CLICK2TAG,not
|