I can't make you stay.
But where's your heart?
Hello Hello.
Navigations: profile, entries, tagboard and links navigations respectively (from the top).
|
Thursday, May 14, 2009, 9:07 PM
belated birthday charm
Thanks alot for all your birthday well wishes. Thanks alot for all your lovely gifts. Thanks alot for your lovely smiles. Thanks alot for your laughter. Thanks alot. thank you. (: (: (:
I have LOTS of pictures from my birthday at TP with the lovely friends i have made there. BUT I am just too lazy to upload it on blogger.Check it out on FACEBOOK instead yea?
i mean, it's never easy. Who knows, maybe you'll just realise one day. "She won't keep on waiting.."
|
Vanity isn't a sin, a little narcissm wouldn't hurt.
Casey.M.1105.TP-sycho.lovesMCR PARAMORE.FutbolMANCHESTERUNITED
|
A
link
link
B
link
link
C
link
link
D
link
link
+ sniggers!
+ 100th blog post
+ Happy post no.1
+ In My Place.
+ A Humble Apology,
+ Smiles & Laughter
+ heartbreak for young reds
+ I don't really know what i am blogging about. (:
+ It's not called the Theatre of Dreams for nothing.
+ maybe tmr..
+ September 2008
+ October 2008
+ November 2008
+ December 2008
+ January 2009
+ February 2009
+ March 2009
+ April 2009
+ May 2009
+ June 2009
+ July 2009
An accidentality production
Inspiration from DancingSheep & BONBON:D
|
CLICK2TAG,not
|